Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 63(24): Questionnaire in preparation of the Experts’ Group meeting of 3 to 5 February 2025 on international transfer of maintenance funds
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 16:04:22 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Version française ci-après
 Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 63

2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance Protocol

Questionnaire in preparation of the Experts’ Group meeting of 3 to 5 
February 2025 on international transfer of maintenance funds

The PB invites the Members as well as all Central Authorities designated 
under the HCCH 2007 Child Support Convention to take note of the following 
document:

Prel. Doc. No 9B of November 
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/71f2749c-98f6-439d-b370-db716890e0b8.pdf> 
2024	 2007 Child Support Convention and Maintenance Protocol: Questionnaire 
in preparation of the Experts’ Group meeting of 3 to 5 February 2025 on 
international transfer of maintenance fundsPrel. Doc. No 9B has been prepared for the Experts’ Group (EG) meeting on 
international transfer of maintenance funds to be held in February 2025 with 
the aim of collecting information on current arrangements regarding 
international transfer of maintenance funds. Responses to the questionnaire 
should be sent to the PB by e-mail to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] no later than Friday 17 January 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CET).

The PB requests that Members designate their respective delegate(s) to 
participate in the EG meeting by sending a separate e-mail to 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] no later than Friday 17 
January 2025, 5.00 p.m. (CET).

THE HAGUE, 12 November 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 2007 Child Support 
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 63 de la HCCH de 2024

Convention Recouvrement des aliments et le Protocole Obligations 
alimentaires de 2007

Questionnaire élaboré dans le cadre de la préparation de la réunion du 
Groupe d’experts du 3 au 5 février 2025 sur les transferts internationaux d’aliments

Le BP invite les Membres ainsi que les Autorités centrales désignées en 
vertu de la Convention HCCH Recouvrement des aliments de 2007 à prendre note 
du document suivant :

Doc. prél. No 
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/513d2017-8584-4b41-802c-238969b06009.pdf>  9B 
de novembre 2024	 Convention Recouvrement des aliments et le Protocole 
Obligations alimentaires de 2007 : Questionnaire élaboré dans le cadre de la 
préparation de la réunion du Groupe d’experts du 3 au 5 février 2025 sur les 
transferts internationaux d’alimentsCe Document préliminaire a été préparé pour les besoins de la réunion du 
Groupe d’experts sur les transferts internationaux d’aliments, qui se 
tiendra en février 2025, dans le but de recueillir des informations sur les 
dispositions actuelles concernant les transferts internationaux d’aliments. 
Les réponses au questionnaire doivent être envoyées par courrier 
électronique à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
au plus tard le vendredi 17 janvier 2025, à 17 h (heure d’Europe centrale).

Le BP invite les Membres à désigner leur(s) délégué(s) respectif(s) pour 
participer à la réunion. Pour ce faire, les Membres doivent envoyer un 
courrier électronique à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] au plus tard le vendredi 17 janvier 2025, à 17 h (heure 
d’Europe centrale).

LA HAYE, le 12 novembre 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Recouvrement des 
aliments de 2007

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.°63  de la HCCH de 2024

Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos y Protocolo sobre Obligaciones 
Alimentarias de 2007

Cuestionario para preparar la reunión del Grupo de Expertos sobre 
Transferencias Internacionales de Alimentos del 3 al 5 de febrero de 2025

La OP invita a los Miembros y a las Autoridades Centrales designadas en 
virtud del Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos de 2007 a tomar conocimiento 
del siguiente documento:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/e684cd2f-4394-4b01-b736-6d8e052dc293.pdf> 
Doc. Prel. N.º 9B de noviembre de 2024	 Convenio sobre Cobro de Alimentos y 
Protocolo sobre Obligaciones Alimentarias de 2007: Cuestionario para 
preparar la reunión del Grupo de Expertos sobre Transferencias 
Internacionales de Alimentos del 3 al 5 de febrero de 2025Este documento preliminar se ha preparado para la reunión del Grupo de 
Expertos sobre Transferencias Internacionales de Alimentos, que se celebrará 
en febrero de 2025, con el objetivo de recopilar información sobre las 
medidas vigentes en la materia. Las respuestas al cuestionario deben 
enviarse a la OP por correo electrónico a la dirección [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha límite es el viernes 17 de enero de 
2025, a las 17:00 (hora de Europa Central).

La OP invita a los Miembros a designar a sus respectivos delegados para 
participar en la reunión. Para ello, deben enviar otro correo electrónico 
a [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> . La fecha límite 
es también el viernes 17 de enero de 2025, a las 17:00 (hora de Europa 
Central).

LA HAYA, 12 de noviembre de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Cobro de 
Alimentos de 2007

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros